- I believe in my ability to achieve my Chief Aim in life.
Therefore, I commit myself to taking action to accomplish my Chief Aim.
- I believe that those thoughts upon which I most often focus my energy and attention will become my experiences.
Therefore, I will take action to focus my thoughts for 12 minutes daily upon the person I intend to become so that I develop a mental equivalent of that person.
- I believe that as a creative being, I have the power to choose which thoughts become things.
Therefore, I will take action by demanding of myself for at least 12 minutes daily the development of SELF-CONFIDENCE. This state of mind will emerge from my choosing the vantage point of Spirit.
- I believe that the description I have written down of my Ideal Life is the manifestation of my Chief Aim in this life.
Therefore, I will take action to develop the necessary self-confidence for the attainment of my Ideal Life vision or something even better.
- I believe that truth and integrity are compulsory to create long-lasting wealth or business.
Therefore, I will take action to ensure the following:
a. I will create win-win solutions in all my interactions.
b. I will succeed by choosing to view my life from the reality of who I really am, releasing all untrue beliefs in my subconscious mind.
c. By my intentions I will attract to myself the cooperation of other people and the forces I desire. Others will enthusiastically work with me because of my readiness to serve others.
d. I will eliminate negative attitudes toward myself and others by seeing the goodness in all whom I meet. I accept that only by making positive thoughts dominant in my mind can I experience long-standing success in my life.
e. Because of my earnest willingness to believe in the potential of others, I will engender their confidence in me and in what I do.
By signing my name to this formula, I commit myself to these ideas. I will reinforce my commitment by reviewing them every day until they are second nature and I see them influencing all my actions. I believe that my belief and my actions in these ideas will result in my becoming a self-sufficient and prosperous person.